Tension is who you think you should be.
Relaxation is who you are.
— Chinese proverb
Wellness workshops and classes
You know what you want, but you also know that you often end up with just the opposite. What is getting in the way? Is it that you are not in the right place? Is it that you can’t afford it? Or is something else going on? In this 1 day course based on the teachings of Louise Hay, Eileen and Sheelagh will help you understand the importance of recognising what is working in your life, what you need to let go of and how to position yourself to receiving. You will be gently guided to recognise where you are blocking the good coming into your life. What is included in this course:
- Guidance to help you identify what's preventing you from receiving good into your life
- The important connection between giving and receiving.
- Exercises on how to achieve clear communication around your needs
- How to create meaningful rituals that support your right to say NO and in return say YES to yourself
- Tools to help you recognise what you truly want and how to allow yourself to receive it.
- Anyone who is truly interested in bringing new thoughts beliefs and ideas into your life
- People who want to create space for good in their lives and to discover what they really, really want
- Individuals who want to let go of resistance to receiving
Throughout this workshop you will be surrounded by like-minded people, engage in invigorating and healing activities while connecting with your environment. This is the perfect gift to give yourself or a friend as it offers all the tools you need to gently create positive and lasting change towards a happier life. What is included in this workshop
- Awareness exercises to help you connect with yourself, your beliefs and thoughts and to understand what is serving you and what is working against you
- Inner Child guided meditation to look at what the little child you were has to teach you about life now
- Mind-Body connection – understanding the messages that your body has to give you
- A good honest look at emotions and how you can improve your emotional well being
- Gratitude – By appreciating the good we already have in our lives we open up to receiving more
- Affirmations – start learning how to use affirmations that are true to you
- Anyone who wants to make positive changes in their life
- Improve their health and feel better in their body
- Who feels past experience is holding them back
- Anyone who feels stuck in career, relationships or life in general